Infiswift Technologies is looking for a strong frontend engineer for the teams that are developing exciting IoT+AI applications for some of our multi-million-dollar customers. These projects range from building large energy management systems, 3-d visualization of cars and parking robots in parking garages for valet automation, rich web portals for predictive analytics, interactive AI-powered optimization and command-and-control applications, tracking thousands of assets – both people inside a building or vehicles across multiple geographies.
Please note we are open to candidates who have completed or are completing non-traditional education paths, with a focus on demonstrated knowledge and ability based on the qualifications below.
- Hands on knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SQL
- Solid foundation of data structures and algorithms, web authentication and security
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Knowledge of Data Science/ML
- Experience building IoT analytics-related products.
- Full-stack development experience
How to Apply
We need the candidate to be able to work from our US headquarters in Milpitas, CA or our India headquarters in Pune, India. This is a full-time role. However, those seeking internship or part-time roles are also eligible to apply provided they meet the eligibility requirements. If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.