Infiswift Technologies is looking for strong automation engineers for ensuring the quality of the IoT+AI applications we are building for the Solar, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries. The general architecture of these applications involves the core Infiswift IoT+AI platform using the MQTT protocol, horizontally scalable MySQL-compliant databases, backend microservices written in Python/Go that provide the bulk of the functionality of the application and React-based front-end or mobile apps for user interface. The applications are hosted in AWS/Azure. The ideal engineer has a broad set of deployment and automation skills to tackle the problem end-to-end in order to assure the quality our customers expect from us.
Please note we are open to candidates who have completed or are completing non-traditional education paths, with a focus on demonstrated knowledge and ability based on the qualifications below.
- Ability to write solid code in Python with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand product features and come up with test plan, test cases and test tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed system components including MySQL-compliant databases
- Ability to write automation test cases in Selenium/Cypress Browser Automation tool to test web front end features
- Solid understanding of scaling features of Python such as multi-threading and asynchronous I/O
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Two years of automation experience
- Good aptitude for coming up with creative test cases to break software
- Passion for ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of a high quality product/service
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Five years of relevant work experience
- SQL database knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Cloud infrstructure.
How to Apply
This is a full-time role available in both our headquarters at Milpitas, CA as well as at our offshore development center in Pune, India. If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com.