Infiswift Technologies is looking for a strong backend/platform engineer for the team that is developing an exciting IoT+AI platform for all customers. The IoT+AI platform is currently being used by multi-billion-dollar customers in Solar, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries. The core features of the IoT + AI platform include real time and historic IoT message processing, horizontally scalable data storage and analytics/AI on the ingested IoT data. Key strengths of the platform are its scalability, low footprint and ability to be deployed anywhere (any cloud, on-prem and edge).
Please note we are open to candidates who have completed or are completing non-traditional education paths, with a focus on demonstrated knowledge and ability based on the qualifications below.
- Ability to write solid code in C++/Go/Python with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot distributed system components including MySQL-compliant databases
- Solid foundation of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of multi-threading, asynchronous I/O and networking
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building IoT analytics-related products.
- SQL database knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and Kubernetes
How to Apply
This is a full-time role available in both our headquarters at Milpitas, CA as well as at our offshore development center in Pune, India. If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com.