Computer Vision Engineer
Infiswift Technologies is looking for a strong computer vision engineer based in India for the team that is developing several new and exciting IoT+AI applications for many of our multi-billion-dollar customers. Examples of these applications are:
- Video analytics for classifying human behavior and correlating with other events and audio signal processing
- Fault classification based on image processing for manufacturing quality improvement automation
- Generating synthetic data sets based on image processing tools and techniques to augment labelled data from field
The common goal of these applications is to increase productivity, predicting and preventing downtime that would save hundreds of millions of dollars for our customers, while building the tools in parallel to reuse and generalize such work into our core IoT+AI Fabric to reduce the development time for future applications. Also these applications should improve their performance continuously over time by automatically learning and adapting from the availability of new data and help customers forecast demand and production to optimize the cost of using resources.
- Research, design, develop and evaluate advanced image processing and computer vision algorithms for a real-time computer vision pipeline including but not limited to multi-object tracking, object detection and classification and segmentation
- Maintain and improve our existing in-house algorithms and models, including continuous evaluation, gap analysis, re-training and fine tuning.
- Develop state of the art deep learning networks and architectures across data from multiple cameras and audio signals; Tasks include training, evaluating, benchmarking and deployment into real-time pipelines
- Optimize algorithm performance across a wide range of development platforms and embedded systems
- Develop evaluation scripts to process large data and accurately measure algorithmic and end to end performance.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields with emphasis on CV/ML with a minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience
- Strong Python programming experience, familiarity with software development best practices, debugging/profiling
- Extensive experience with OpenCV, PIL, and other image processing libraries
- Extensive experience with at least one main stream deep learning framework such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Experience with writing production level code
- Familiarity with data science toolkit such as jupyter lab/notebooks, pandas, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Self motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with different neural network architectures such as CNN and RNN as well as specific approaches for classification, segmentation, and object detection such as Mask-RCNN, SSDs and EfficientDet and common datasets
- Solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, well architected code
- Statistical modeling and analysis, and experience with image manipulation software and tools to generate synthetic datasets
How to Apply
This position may be based near our Milpitas, California office, or may be filled from a remote location. Interested candidates should email email@example.com.