Marketing and Web Ops Manager
Infiswift Technologies is looking to fill a hybrid role with a primary function as our marketing manager, who will also oversee operations, updates, and optimization of our corporate website, social media profiles, and advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be a driven leader who can own results, and a doer who can execute across a variety of disciplines. You will work closely with business development and company leadership to identify and accomplish changing priorities, and you will create concrete plans from high level objectives. You will understand and take ownership for conveying the Infiswift identity and values in a way that is technically empathetic with the different markets and verticals we operate in.
- Design, create, launch, and track marketing campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other platforms.
- Continuously maintain and improve our corporate website, including the idea conception, functional designs, and implementation.
- Collaborate with our team to create a pipeline of unique, meaningful social media content that reflects Infiswift values and our identity.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or a related technical field. Candidates with degrees from the humanities who can demonstrate the required technical skills are encouraged to apply.
- 2 years of marketing, web design, or related experience.
- Experience with WordPress, web hosting, principles of design, online advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to track and leverage changing priorities as part of a cross-functional team.
- Master of Science or Business
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Renewable Energy
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, and Customer Support
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply
This position may be based near our Milpitas, California office, or may be filled from a remote location. Interested candidates should email email@example.com.