Product Manager – Renewable Energy
Infiswift Technologies is looking for a qualified product manager to lead and manage the development and delivery of renewable energy software offerings. The successful candidate will demonstrate a market-driven approach to product development, an ability to quickly distill complex issues with multiple stakeholders to essential next steps, and a passion for creating elegant solutions. In this role, you will be working closely with executive leadership, business development, and the engineering teams to shape the future of renewable energy.
- Launch products and product features on a regular basis.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on IoT, AI, and Renewable Energy products and technologies.
- Excellent communication abilities to present product vision, roadmap, implementation schedule, etc to customers.
- Master of Science or Business, or PhD.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building IoT analytics-related products.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply
This position may be based near our Milpitas, California office, or may be filled from a remote location. Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org.